Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oskar Casquero <jt...@bi.ehu.es> on 2002/11/28 20:45:52 UTC

sitemap parameter

Hello,

I want to do sitemap parameter processing in an action. The action logic (act method) is the following:
1) If the parameter doesn't exist the action creates it with the default value and returns an empty Map object. The created parameter must be available for subsequent calls to the action.
2) If the parameter exists, depending on its value, the action return an an empty Map object or null.

I've tried creating the parameter with setParameter() method of avalon's Parameters class, but it doesn't work. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Perhaps I must return the value in the Map object, but would it be available for subsequent calls to the action? In this case, how can I test its value in the action?

Oskar