Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/04/03 06:44:25 UTC

[HEADS UP] Camel 3.x Full pipeline

Hello,

I just wanted to share that we now have a full pipeline to test the build of subsequente camel components

https://builds.apache.org/view/C/view/Apache%20Camel/job/camel.daily.full.pipeline/

This will:
- Build Camel main repo and deploy on snapshot ASF repo with full tests
- Build Camel-spring-boot repo and deploy on snapshot ASF repo with full tests
- Build Camel-karaf repo and deploy on snapshot ASF repo with full tests

It takes a while so it will run once a day.

Have a look there sometimes :-)

Cheers.
Andrea

--