Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Nikhilesh Jannu <ni...@predictspring.com> on 2022/09/06 22:06:09 UTC

SOLR 8.11.2 Error (Max requests queued per destination 3000 exceeded for HttpDestination)

Hi Team,

We updated our SOLR version from 8.5.1 to 8.11,2.

We are seeing the following error and it happens intermittently and we miss
updates to the SOLR Collections.

*Max requests queued per destination 3000 exceeded for HttpDestination*

As per the previous threads I see the recommendation to use -DSolr.http1
system property to avoid this issue.

Is there any other recommendation as we are also planning to start
migrating to SOLR 9 soon.

Regards,
Nikhilesh Jannu