Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/25 23:45:24 UTC

3.1.3 branch

What does everybody think about creating a 3.1.3 release branch?

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: 3.1.3 branch

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
I am looking at some mdb failures for MDB, so far, I am not sure the root
cause, might be not related to OpenEJB.
So I hope that we could hold the 3.1.3 release for a moment :-)

--
Ivan

Re: 3.1.3 branch

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Re: 3.1.3 branch

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
+1

It'd be great but I don't know if David got rid of all pending issues.

Jean-Louis