Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/15 20:04:38 UTC

heads up - 4.1.1 release this weekend

Just a FYI, I was planning on attempting a 4.1.1 release this weekend
to provide some stability for people I've managed to get on the 4.1.1
snapshot releases. I probably should have done this much sooner but
stuff happens...

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: heads up - 4.1.1 release this weekend

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>.
This is very good news! :)
Thanks for your hard work!

Regards:
Norbi

ps.: + thanks for scheduling TAPESTRY-1182 into 4.1.1 ;)

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I think Sunday "day" sometime would be a good target. The last time I
tried this I discovered that maven wouldn't allow me to use the built
in maven functions for doing a full "release" because of our usage of
the snapshot repos. Most of my time will probably be spent attempting
to use non snapshot repos or just manually creating the release by
hand. (as was done in the last release )

I'll be spending all time from now through Saturday on tickets in
general so yeah feel free.

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>.
Then never mind...
I thought it is simply the renaming of class IfBean->If, etc.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>.

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.