Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2014/06/30 11:44:33 UTC

release of fsresource bundle?

can we make a new release of the fsresource bundle?

in rev. 1510565 the dependencies to the sling api bundle were relaxed which is important to run this bundle with the latest version of sling.

stefan

Re: release of fsresource bundle?

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Monday 30 June 2014 17:09:16 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>
wrote:
> > On Monday 30 June 2014 11:44:33 Stefan Seifert wrote:
> >> can we make a new release of the fsresource bundle?

> > +1 (as this is one of two snapshot bundles left over in the Karaf feature
> > descriptor)
>
> Sounds like a great job for a newly elected PMC member ;-)

sure, it's on my list but I have to get Thymeleaf Scripting and XING
authentication out and finished first. And the Jackrabbit Server bundle needs
some care. Not sure if I get everything done before going on holiday next
week... 8)

O.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.