Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de> on 2021/01/10 18:48:19 UTC

[REVIEW] How to display the platform hint text for Windows, Linux and macOS?

As discussed, I've tried to move the platform hint text from the side
into a separate button below the both download buttons:

https://openoffice-org.staged.apache.org/download/index.html

The color for border and text is different to the download buttons. For
the sure the combination is not perfect, but just to show that a
difference makes sense.

PS:
At the moment the text is missing for macOS. But this is discussed in a
different mail thread.

Thanks for your feedback.

Marcus

RE: [REVIEW] How to display the platform hint text for Windows, Linux and macOS?

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.

+1

I think this will catch the eyes and help some users.

Jörg