Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Raul Raja Martinez <do...@estudiowebs.com> on 2005/10/14 20:32:26 UTC

Tapestry Examples + Jboss. All in a bundle ready to run

Wouldn't that be lovely?

I've seen many projects that demo their stuff in a bundle with the
application server. I'd love to see that in tapestry.

Re: Tapestry Examples + Jboss. All in a bundle ready to run

Posted by Raul Raja Martinez <do...@estudiowebs.com>.
The reason why I suggested the bundle is that when I tried following the
instructions with Jboss 4.0.2, I got a hibernate module duplicated
error. I tries for 2 days to make the examples work in Jboss 4.0.2 Mac
OS X and no luck so far.

Posted by David Solis <h....@gmail.com>.
Some time ago I implemented a Vlib old version using Cayenne.
Cayenne license is basically an Apache license.

Are you interested in this approach? I can cannibalize that code.

Regards

D.

Tapestry tutorial. ApacheCon in San Diego

Posted by Raul Raja Martinez <do...@estudiowebs.com>.
A friend and I we're thinking about going to ApacheCon in San Diego to
attend the Tapestry tutorial. is there any way to know what would be the
contents of the tutorial? I live in Eugene, OR and we will provably
drive all the way to San Diego, I want to make sure it'll be worthy to
pay that much for just one day.

Thank You.

Posted by Raul Raja Martinez <do...@estudiowebs.com>.
My mistake, the error I get says hivemind module duplication, not
hibernate. :)

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Solis <h....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raul Raja Martinez <do...@estudiowebs.com>.