Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Brzezinski, Paul J" <pa...@eds.com> on 2002/10/16 18:06:48 UTC

Tomcat 5.0: primary development platform

What's the primary platform used for development of Tomcat 5.0 (or 4.1.x)?

Having some issues getting things like the Channel Unix socket to work on
Solaris and want to get involved if this is something that isn't being
looked at because it's not an available platform to develop/test on.

Comments, suggestions welcome, anyone?

Paul

--
mailto:Paul.Brzezinski@EDS.com
Enterprise Distributed Capabilities

Re: Tomcat 5.0: primary development platform

Posted by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com>.
Brzezinski, Paul J wrote:

> What's the primary platform used for development of Tomcat 5.0 (or 4.1.x)?

I don't think there is any 'primary platform'.

> Having some issues getting things like the Channel Unix socket to work on
> Solaris and want to get involved if this is something that isn't being
> looked at because it's not an available platform to develop/test on.
>
> Comments, suggestions welcome, anyone?

If you have issues - and would like to solve them, then many thanks and
you're welcome :-) That's how things work best.

--
Costin