Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Shanker Balan <ma...@shankerbalan.net> on 2012/10/10 08:11:04 UTC

Cloudstack Meetup In foss.in/Bangalore

(Cross posting to -users and -dev)

Helo,

I am wondering if there is any interest in a Cloudstack meet up/dev summit at foss.in/2012 which happens from Nov 29 - Dec 1 2012.

http://foss.in/about/about-foss-in

FOSS.IN is one of the world’s largest Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) events, held annually in India since 2001 (when it was known as Linux Bangalore). The event is highly focused on FOSS development and contribution. Over the years, it has attracted thousands of participants, and the speaker roster reads like a “Who’s Who” of FOSS contributors from across the world.

Am part of the foss.in organising team and also a cloudstack hobbyist, I'll be happy to help out.

Regards.

Shanker Balan
@shankerbalan

Re: Cloudstack Meetup In foss.in/Bangalore

Posted by Shanker Balan <ma...@shankerbalan.net>.
Hi Deepak,

Dev summits and meet ups are not related to speaker slots. :)

The CFP is for speaker slots which is closed.

Various open source groups are running things like hackathons, bofs, general meet ups and stuff. All non marketing / non gyan events are still possible.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Shanker Balan <ma...@shankerbalan.net>.
Hi Deepak,

Posted by Deepak Garg <de...@citrix.com>.