Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by tpounds <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 18:40:04 UTC

FanoutTransport Patches

Our company has been testing with the fanout transport and have identified a
potential bug and possible improvement to the transport configuration.

Improvement: allow minimum acks to be set in the transport uri...This has
actually already been requested in the following thread:
http://www.nabble.com/FanoutTransport---how-to-specify-value-for-minAckCount---tf4126265s2354.html#a11734184

Bug: all references of "connectedCount != minAckCount" should be replaced
with "connectedCount < minAckCount" in FanoutTransport.java.  This appears
to be a logic bug and should be fixed.  The interpretation as we see it for
this issue is sends should proceed once the minimum number of connections in
the URI have been connected.

I will post a followup once the patches have been added to jira.

Thanks,
Trevor

Re: FanoutTransport Patches

Posted by tpounds <tr...@gmail.com>.
JIRA improvement for minAckCount std bean get/set methods.

Re: FanoutTransport Patches

Posted by tpounds <tr...@gmail.com>.
JIRA Bug Fix has been posted

-Trevor