Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Roger Pack <ro...@juno.com> on 1999/01/21 23:46:28 UTC

os-windows/3744: directory names that end in backslash do not work

>Number:         3744
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       directory names that end in backslash do not work
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
If I put in directory names (such as virtualhost documentroot's) that end with
backslash I am given the errror of passing in too many parameters.  If I leave
the directory with no slash at the end or a forward slash, it works
>How-To-Repeat:
as specified
>Fix:
possibly Mention this in the error report for invalid parameters, instead of
saying that it takes one argument (that error message makes it seem as if you
are passing in too many arguments, but in reality you might just be passing in
bad ones).