Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Veit Guna <ve...@gmx.de> on 2016/08/16 23:05:49 UTC

checkstyle plugin and checking files outside of maven dirs

Hi.

I'm using the checkstyle maven plugin to validate my source and resource
files. That works so far.
But now I encountered, that it won't check files outside of the standard
maven dirs.

E.g. it would be great if it could check the pom as well. Is this
somehow possible?
Also when it comes to windows/unix lineending checks, it would be great,
if all
files in a project could be checked.

Any hints how to achieve that?

Thanks
Veit

Re: Re: checkstyle plugin and checking files outside of maven dirs

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I commend you to the source of the plugin in that case. The doc can be
confusing.

Aw: Re: checkstyle plugin and checking files outside of maven dirs

Posted by Veit Guna <Ve...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.