Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Dominik Psenner <dp...@apache.org> on 2017/06/07 12:25:15 UTC

[logging-log4net] Git Push Summary

Hi,

I just did a fresh clone of the log4net repository and noticed that this
head had appeared in the git repository. I don't know where it came from
but it looks like it was an artifact that was still there because of the
svn -> git migration. The parents of this commit looked to me like a
complete mirror of the history and therefore I deleted that tag, thus
removing the only head to the mirrored history. Please purge the tag
from your clones and avoid pushing it back in case you have cloned it.

Cheers,
Dominik