Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ken Flowerday <kf...@lps.org> on 2014/08/15 06:54:02 UTC

Can't Use 4.0

… because it down loaded from an unidentified developer.  Still true after I removed the protection in preferences.

thanks.

Ken Flowerday
kflower@lps.org

Re: Can't Use 4.0

Posted by Steve Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Ken,

Right click or control click Apache Open Office icon and follow dialog in window that pops up. You will only need to do this once.  When you update to a newer version the first time you run it you will need to do it again.

Read this page on OS X Gatekeeper for more information.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5290

Since you are not subscribed to the users list I have sent a copy of this to you.  If you have any further questions please respond to the list and not to my address.

Steve
Sent from my iPad