Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Detlef Schulze <d....@iliuk.com> on 2006/01/22 16:53:15 UTC

Page render statistics

Hi,

I am absolutely sure that someone has done this before:

I am about to optimize the performance of one of my websites. This is
mostly database related stuff.

Since it is one of the first rules of optimization to make it possible
to measure the performance, I need a way to measure the complete page
render time, the time from when the request gets in to the point when
the whole page is rendered.

How would I do that? Is there some method which already does this? The
site runs tap 3 ...

Cheers,
detlef

Re: Page render statistics

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Not sure about tap 3, but T4 has a @Shell component that measures page
render time and print it out to response as a comment like this:

<!-- Render time: ~ 32 ms -->

Re: Page render statistics

Posted by Konstantin Ignatyev <kg...@yahoo.com>.
Please have a look at my old post