Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Pedro Garcia <pe...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/25 16:33:29 UTC

InputValidation

Hi,
I'm using Tapestry 4 and I am having a hard time with number inputvalidation
with TextField component.
Can anyone tell me
how to check if the value is an Integer and
how to check if the value is a Float and
how to check if the value is a Double.

and how to set the decimal separator to be a ',' .

Thanks,
Pedro da Silva Garcia

Fwd: InputValidation

Posted by Pedro Garcia <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I am writing just to tell that I found the solution. That problem was that I
was looking at the wrong place.

    <component id="fieldQuantidade" type="TextField">
        <binding name="value" value="ognl:proposta.quantidade"/>
        <binding name="displayName" value="literal:Quantidade"/>
        <binding name="translator" value="translator:number"/>
        <binding name="validators" value="validators:required"/>
    </component>

Thanks for the attention
Pedro

--