Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sh_santosh <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/22 19:08:53 UTC

Axis + SOAP message + How to expose services

Dear All,

I need to expose web services.
I got a SOAP request XML structure and a SOAP response XML. By seeing the
SOAP XMLs structure, i am not able to identify, which kind of web service
(rpc/encodec or doc/literal or wrapped/literal) i have to expose.

Which tools, i need to use to expose the services.

SOAP Request XML -

<S:Envelope>
        <S:Header>
             <authentication>
                   <userid>UserName</userid>
                   <password>Password</password>
            </authentication>
        </S:Header>
        <S:Body>
              <OTA_TestAvailRQ EchoToken="LI" Target="Production"
Version="1.0">
               ------------------

               ------------------
              </OTA_TestAvailRQ>
        </S:Body>
</S:Envelope>

SOAP response XML -

<S:Envelope>
        <S:Header>
             <wsp:authentication>
                     <wsp:userid>XXUserName</wsp:userid>
                     <wsp:password>XXPassword</wsp:password>
                     <wsp:payloadVersion>2007B</wsp:payloadVersion>
            </wsp:authentication>
        </S:Header>
        <S:Body>
               <OTA_TestAvailRS EchoToken="LI" PrimaryLangID="en"
Target="Production"
TimeStamp="2009-03-24T20:26:37.058+01:00" Version="1.006">
               ------------------

               ------------------
              </OTA_TestAvailRS>
        </S:Body>
</S:Envelope>

Can i use Axis for exposing services ?
Please advise which kind of web services i have to use ?

I am not getting any clue to start on this.

Regards,
Santosh

Posted by Jeremy O'Donohue <je...@loftusit.com.au>.

unsubscribe

Posted by Harshad Chavan <ha...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Axis + SOAP message + How to expose services

Posted by Chinmoy Chakraborty <cc...@gmail.com>.
By looking at the SOAP header, it seems that it is WS-Security enabled
SOAP... for this you may find [1] useful..

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/rampart/1_0/security-module.html

If you have WSDL then you can use WSDL2Java tool.

Chinmoy