Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Hans Donner <co...@pobox.com> on 2004/04/28 17:04:27 UTC

Logging using keystrings / my previous mail

Me again,

after updating the strings and using constants for the msg keys:
Why are log strings externalized? Why not just log in english?

Hans

RE: Logging using keystrings / my previous mail

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
Hold off until I do the commits next week.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Posted by Hans Donner <co...@pobox.com>.