Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by t....@chello.nl on 2006/08/04 16:41:05 UTC

[axis2] WS-eventing Savan module

Hi there,

I am exploring the Savan module that is available in the Axis2 subversion repository.
When I am deploying the samples, the publisher and listener services on Tomcat and run the client sample
I get the publisher to work. When I choose to subscribe listener 1, I see the in the console of Tomcat
the message that the publisher publishes its messages.
But listener 1 does not receive this published message. I don't see the message in the console.
Am I doing something wrong here? Does anybody get this to work?

Thanks,

Tijs

Re: [axis2] WS-eventing Savan module

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tijs,

I did some updates to the Savan sample. It is working correctly now. Could u
take a new chackout and try again.

Chamikara