Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by ASHWIN Suresh <a....@sigmatel.net.ma> on 2003/12/09 21:39:34 UTC

RE: [lang] StringBufferUtils replacement for StringUtils --

With the one difference that the methods here don't return aything, but
instead modify the StringBuffer
passed in, directly.
I will start work on it tonight.
Ash

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
Ah, I see what you mean. And no that wasn't what I meant :-)

There is the potential for a StringBufferUtils, with similar methods to
StringUtils, but where the first passed in parameter is a StringBuffer.

However, what I was thinking of (see the todo list in status.html) is a new
instantiable class

public AStringBuffer() {
  private char[] buffer = new char[32];
  private int size = 0;