Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by td...@freenet.de on 2007/07/03 15:39:04 UTC

StubObjects / ValidationObjects generation feature planned ?

Would be a nice feature e.g.  in some future versions
- if there would be a "simple-default" stub (maybe yet mocks)  generator  for dao and models
- if there would be a "simple-default" model validation generator e.g  for spring validation

Than it would become a still more fantastic great tool.
(And if it could also reverse engineering onetime from a simple pojo-bean-model to db
 than it would be the ultimate tool)

--

---- weitergeleitete Nachricht Ende ----

Re: StubObjects / ValidationObjects generation feature planned ?

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
The Spring validator would be relatively easy and interesting to do.  I
suppose we could infer some basic validation rules too - if a column does
not allow nulls, then write the stub rejectIfEmpty method.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "stub generator" for DAO and models.
Could you give an example?

Jeff Butler