Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Tim Brust <ti...@sinnerschrader.com.INVALID> on 2020/09/03 10:00:26 UTC

Re: Migrate Sauce Labs user used in CI testing from snay to cordova

I think I've found the main blocker:
GH Actions secrets are not exposed to PRs from forks. :(

There is an open feature request for this though:
https://github.community/t/make-secrets-available-to-builds-of-forks/16166

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Brust, Product Engineer

tim.brust@sinnerschrader.com
T +49 40 398855 315

SinnerSchrader Deutschland GmbH | SinnerSchrader Group
Völckersstraße 38, 22765 Hamburg, Germany

Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB-Nr. 63663
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schrader (Sprecher),
Jürgen Alker, Dr. Axel Averdung, Holger Blank,
Thomas Dyckhoff, Dr. Lars Finke, Martin Gassner, Peggy Hutchinson

Büros: Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt a. M., München, Prag

https://www.sinnerschrader.com | NEXT AGENCY