Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2012/05/02 23:09:25 UTC

RE: [PROPOSAL] Create Monthly Release Schedule

No one wants to give it a shot?

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 14 May 2012, at 19:50, Paul Sharples wrote:

> On 14/05/2012 19:39, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:

I'm ready!

Posted by Paul Sharples <p....@bolton.ac.uk>.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
I have two hours in my calendar to review and vote on the 16th - you
bet I'm ready!

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

RE: [PROPOSAL] Create Monthly Release Schedule

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 2 May 2012, at 22:09, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:

I'll volunteer this time.