Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Fritz Bein <fr...@gmx.de> on 2008/07/17 18:04:28 UTC

search.jsp and nutchbean on different servers possible?

Hi,

can anybody tell me if it is possible to run the search interface (i.e. search.jsp) on a different computer than that computer where the nutchbean runs on?

I want to setup a kind of content-server for the purpose of delivering search results to another server that generates the html-pages using those results.

Any help is very much appreciated.
Regards,
Fritz

P.S.: Sorry for double posting. The first one was accidentially added to an existing thread.