Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/06 22:45:41 UTC

[Java] Test failures for 0.10 Java profile

Currently the following tests are failing for me on the java.0.10 test profile.
Could somebody else confirm that they are seeing these failures as well ?

1. GlobalQueuesTesttest #TopicDurableConsumerMessageAge
    Error closing session: org.apache.qpid.AMQException: timed out
waiting for sync: complete = 19, point = 21 [error code 541: internal
error]

2. SelectorTest # testRuntimeSelector
     Error closing session: org.apache.qpid.AMQException: timed out
waiting for sync: complete = 14, point = 18 [error code 541: internal
error]

They both seem very similar, perhaps worth investigating a bit further.

Regards,

Rajith.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: [Java] Test failures for 0.10 Java profile

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Any updates on the test failures ?
Can we temporarily move them to the exclude list until they get fixed ?
I am not too keen to do that bcos they just get forgotten.

Rajith

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Weston M. Price" <wp...@redhat.com>.