Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org> on 2004/06/26 03:25:34 UTC

Re: [net] commons net ftpclient - FTPEntryParser for MVS (Z/OS)

By all means send it along.  We love to get patches like these!
Could you also please provide a simple JUnit test class for your parser?  Just
use one of the existing ones as a model.  And If you know of any public sites
that use this system so that others could test it, that would be even better
but it's not necessary if you don't have one.

Please submit your files as a patch via Bugzilla if possible.  Or do it via
the iist.  Since these are new files, it really doesn't matter much.