Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Amit Rangari <ra...@ascent-inc.com> on 2002/07/19 10:41:14 UTC

RE: issues with using FOPServlet in Weblogic 6.1 environment

I am also facing the same problem; I did all kind of trial but still no
success, some how it uses the weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryXMLReader as a
SAX2 parser which is not able to translate xml to pdf.

Anybody any idea please let us know, I am stuck because of this for
almost a week.

Thanks
Amit