Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ambrose Tati <am...@ukgateway.net> on 2002/06/22 10:27:35 UTC

Axis starter getting desperate, please help

Dear all,

Been practising with Axis and all is well with services deployed as JWS.

But having no luck at all with a simple service I trying to deploy using a deployment descriptor.

I'm attaching the very trivial server and client java files plus the descriptor I used to deploy it using
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -llocal:// deploy.wsdd

Can somebody please spare a few minutes and help me?

Is my client file ok? Is my descriptor.wsdd ok? What do I do with the generated server-config file?

Many thanks
Ambrose

book recommendation

Posted by Heitzso <he...@bellsouth.net>.
my copy of "AXIS Next Generation Java SOAP"
by Romin Irani and S. Jeelani Basha came in
from amazon.com Thursday and while it's an
important book to have on hand ... I strongly
recommend it for anyone trying to work with AXIS
and wondering how the pieces fit together.