Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "ODaniel, Robert L CTR USAF AFMC 72 ABW/SCPT" <Ro...@Tinker.af.mil> on 2010/01/20 15:04:01 UTC

Extracting from Excel

I am extracting from excel (text, images, and formatting) and am running
into an issue. Is there any way I can get context for which sheet on which
the image appears? So far, I am going by row, then by cell to get the
character runs from the cell. This gives me the font information I need as
well as the text, but the images I can only get through calling
workbook.getAllPictures() and iterating through the list separately. This
doesn't seem to save which sheet on which the images appear.

Thanks in advance for any help or information,
//SIGNED//
Bob O'Daniel