Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Raj <po...@tenth-planet.com> on 2007/01/01 18:01:41 UTC

RE: website trouble

Hi ,this problem raised by miss match of currencyUomId in your application.

SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM
You can set value in
/hot-deploy/financials/src/com/opensourcestrategies/financials/util/UtilFina
ncial.java

accountingPreference.setString("baseCurrencyUomId","USD");
accountingPreference.setString("baseCurrencyUomId","EUR"); LIKE THIS
,DEPENDS UPON YOUR LOCALE