Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Dan Climan <dc...@mywire.com> on 2007/08/24 22:42:34 UTC

Help extracting one specific url from a Page

I'm just starting with jmeter 2.3 and I can't figure out how to create the following test

1) Get Home Page www.domain.com/home
2) Get the first link (or all the links) that are returned that match
.*pbl=249.*
e.g. www.domain.com/abc?pbl=249&xyz=1
3) Show Test Results

I've tried various combinations of adding an HTML Link Parser to an HTTP Request, but I can get the right combination of Samplers and Processors to Create this.

I looked through the user guide and the poll and spidering example, but could get them to fit this.

Thanks for any guidance,
Dan

Re: Help extracting one specific url from a Page

Posted by Ajit Wagh <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dan,
Try using jmx created by be -
Also remove comment for "
htmlParser.className=org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.parser.RegexpHTMLParser"
from jmeter.properties

~Ajit

Posted by Jeremy Sanderson <js...@aculis.com>.
Dan,

Have you tried using a Regular expression post processor instead of the html link parser?

Jeremy Sanderson