Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/08 00:03:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release MyFaces 1.0.9

There will be a few very minor fixes from RC3 but they are trivial.
At this point I think we should vote on doing a final release.  Once
we're done voting I (or someone else) can build and publish using the
bootstrap process.  (Hopefully Matthias will come back to us soon and
he can take over the build responsibilities.)

My Vote:

+1 (release)

Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces 1.0.9

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.