Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Support <su...@insyde.com.br> on 2002/08/06 13:50:20 UTC

servlets without tomcat?

Hi,
I'm new to tomcat and I've been looking
at some sites that support servlets and jsp
without mention the use of tomcat. How?
(maybe this is the wrong group to ask :),
sorry if I hurt someone's feelings)

Just curious...
Thanks,
Ricardo.

Re: servlets without tomcat?

Posted by Michele Neylon -Blacknight Solutions <in...@blacknight-solutions.com>.
At 08.50 06/08/2002 -0300, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I'm new to tomcat and I've been looking
>at some sites that support servlets and jsp
>without mention the use of tomcat. How?

Tomcat isn't the only JSP/servlet container available. Besides, unless you
do a headers check nobody's obliged to announce which kind of server their
site is running.

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions - affordable linux hosting
http://www.blacknightsolutions.com/

believed to be clean.