Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Przemyslaw Pakulski <pp...@o2.pl> on 2006/03/17 13:26:20 UTC

Separate index for jcr:system tree doesn't work

Hi,

I found that this issue was resolved already
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-257), but I checked r386604
and it looks that doesn't work as expected.

Even if 'repository wide system index that contains /jcr:system tree' is
not configured, following nodes are still indexed : versionLabels,
versionStorage, versionHistory, version, frozenNode.

Additionally index is duplicated over all workspaces, what lead to huge
index size and performance/memory problems especially if we use many
workspaces.

What's interesting is that if I remove all index folders, and restart
repository then all indexes are rebuilded without mentioned nodes, and
indexes are much smaller then.

Regards,
Przemo Pakulski