Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.org> on 2020/09/25 10:43:43 UTC

Fineract CN Improvement Proposal

Hey folks out there , this email is intended for Fineract CN improvement,
before setting the ground i would like to clear up a few things ; one this
is not a separate project , this concerns overall change from ground up and
possible variation of the existing project out there.

Possible scenario

We would like to propose fundamental changes to bring forward contribution
that has been (if some of us are still wanting to contribute please come
forward)

Another possible design issue we could not figure out anything at first
glance.

Developer experience, we would like to contribute back to the community the
finest development exp.

Architectural change to fit close to the nature of Microservices

I have created a Jira ticket 🎫 let me know if anyone wish to discuss this
and get it through this

Possible Solution

To get contribution back we need automation at the templating side (We
would like to share our automated generator experience so far)

Another important thing is the architecture needs to suit the needs of the
partner and developers to quickly integrate with any services.

Grouping these services from the partners together and making them
available with existing solutions .

Some Blockers
Need to evolve from the idea of monolithic to to true Microservices
approach

Reference
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINCN-239
--
Thanks and regards,

Saransh Sharma
Research Partner

This mail is governed by Muellners®  IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.

Re: Fineract CN Improvement Proposal

Posted by John Gathogo <jo...@fiter.io>.
@David Yahalomi <da...@articode.co> your approach is quite solid.

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.