Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Nacho <na...@siapi.es> on 2000/10/12 04:30:18 UTC

RE: JDBC Realm

Hola Brian

I'm trying to answer your questions i've done part of the works inside
JDBCRealm and i'm courious about anything that relates to it, but
nothing about flames or such kind things, apologies, i'm only very bad
at english, sorry.

And for your question this is done inside the xmlmapper , you add config
for your object if you ask for this, easily, in fact xmlmapper creates
your classes and takes care about propeties of yout object have a look
at ( in tomcat 3.2 at least ) org.apache.tomcat.startup, but or i dont
understand your question, or i'm losing something,..

Please excuse my poor english skills.

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega