Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/11/29 06:18:23 UTC

[PROPOSAL] ActiveMQ official Docker images and K8S yml

Hi guys,

as part of the ActiveMQ 5.16.0 preparation, I works on:
- Dockerfile/Docker image to provide an "official" Apache Docker image
for ActiveMQ
- Several k8s yml files (with different scenarios)

I propose to integrate this in the ActiveMQ codebase.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] ActiveMQ official Docker images and K8S yml

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Opps sorry bad mailing list.

Regards
JB