Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by jr...@aol.com.INVALID on 2019/01/21 03:51:31 UTC

OpenOffice Program Failure

I han having serious difficulties with Open Office 4.1. It erratically shuts down and regeneration of my spreadsheets either are not current or non-existent. I have used Lotus 123 (1980s), QPro (1990s), Excel (1990s~2010) and reverted to Open Office with the advent of "Office 360" I am very happy with the methodology and protocols of Open office, but the shut downs are catastrophic. I have rather large spreadsheets, and would like to have them larger; beyond column IV. I have attempted reverting to MS Office 360, but have problems with it. Can you please advise as to how to prevent the systems shut-down and extending the columns ASAP.

Thanks in advance , s/jreyr