Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Nemi <ne...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/20 13:33:43 UTC

Flex snippets for Visual Studio Code

If you are using VSCode, you can quickly create MX and Spark components with
this extension:
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=neminovno.vscode-flex-snippets

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/t393/use.gif>

Re: Flex snippets for Visual Studio Code

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Yep! My snippets for Royale ->
https://github.com/piotrzarzycki21/royalesnippetsforvscode

:)

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Nemi

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Nemi,

that looks very good! thanks!

This will work with Apache Royale as well? if not, could you update to work
with Royale?

thanks!

Carlos

> Hi Nemi,
>
> >If you are using VSCode, you can quickly create MX and Spark components
> with
> > this extension:
>
> WoW!
> This sounds great and the screenshot looks really promising!
> I am looking forward to checking it out!
>
> Thank you for working on this!
> Olaf

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Flex snippets for Visual Studio Code

Posted by Olaf Krueger <ma...@olafkrueger.net>.
Hi Nemi,