Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by java only <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/04 03:01:10 UTC

JAVAC Leaking Memory

Hi All,

I have seen in Tomcat 5.0.25 Release notes the JAVAC Leaking memory problem is mentioned. Earlier I was using Tomcat 3.3.1 and was getting java.lang.OutOfMemory Exceptions after every 2-3 days and had to restart my Tomcat Server.I am planning to migrate to Tomcat 5.0.25 version , but here too seems is the same problem .I am using jdk 1.3.1 version. If I use jdk 1.4 version,would this problem be resolved? Or is there any way to get around this problem ..?
Any feedback is welcome...

Thanks in Advance,

javaonlyjava.

Re: JAVAC Leaking Memory

Posted by em...@tre-sc.gov.br.
WOuld be usefull to have the option to set those parameters per TC
installation, and not just per context.
If I use those switches at the web.xml of TC_HOME/conf/web.xml it will
work as it was configured at each context?

Re: JAVAC Leaking Memory

Posted by Reynir Þór Hübner <re...@hugsmidjan.is>.
hi,