Posted to user@spark.apache.org by dutrow <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/14 17:36:42 UTC

Re: Maintaining Kafka Direct API Offsets

How do I get beyond the "This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list
yet" message? This message was posted through the nabble interface; one
would think that would be enough to get the message accepted.

Re: Maintaining Kafka Direct API Offsets

Posted by Cody Koeninger <co...@koeninger.org>.
Use your email client to send a message to the mailing list from the email
address you used to subscribe?

The message you just sent reached the list