Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/06/15 19:04:29 UTC

[Db-torque Wiki] Trivial Update of "JarrodPhi" by JarrodPhi

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-torque Wiki" for change notification.

The "JarrodPhi" page has been changed by JarrodPhi:
https://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/JarrodPhi

New page:
Hello! My name is Jarrod. <<BR>>
It is a little about myself: I live in Netherlands, my city of Zoetermeer. <<BR>>
It's called often Northern or cultural capital of ZH. I've married 3 years ago.<<BR>>
I have two children - a son (Myrna) and the daughter (Frederick). We all like Motor sports.<<BR>>
<<BR>>
Visit my web page: [[http://www.ouaa.org/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=333967&Itemid=0|paleo diet meal plan on a budget]]