Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Ruchika Jain <we...@outlook.com> on 2016/12/28 09:52:59 UTC

Solr not showing metadata of a url

Hi All,

I've downloaded latest code from  nutch 2.3.1 branch and try to index meta data to Solr but Solr query results are not showing meta data.

But , parsechecker working fine . Do I need to do any additional configurations to get meta data on solr query results.

$ ./bin/nutch parsechecker http://nutch.apache.org/
fetching: http://nutch.apache.org/
parsing: http://nutch.apache.org/
contentType: text/html
signature: b2bb805dcd51f12784190d58d619f0bc
---------
Url
---------------
http://nutch.apache.org/

[http://nutch.apache.org/assets/img/examples/all_systems_go_ahart.jpg]<http://nutch.apache.org/>

Apache Nutch(tm)<http://nutch.apache.org/>
nutch.apache.org
The Apache Nutch PMC are pleased to announce the immediate release of Apache Nutch v1.12, we advise all current users and developers of the 1.X series to upgrade to ...

---------

Command I'm using to crawl and Index is ,
bin/crawl urls/seed.txt TestCrawl3.1 http://localhost:8983/solr/ 2

I've not done much configuration changes, I've configure nutch-sites.xml and gora.properties to use hbase & gora

Appreciate if anyone can help me to identify the missing configurations.

Thanks & Regards
Ruchika Jain