Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Bowler <pa...@www.aventix.co.uk> on 2003/04/10 10:09:27 UTC

Session transformer not working as expected

I have this in my manage.xslt document:

<session:getxml context="authentication" value="/authentication/ID"/>

The pipeline to call this is:

<map:act type="auth-protect">
	<map:parameter name="handler" value="global"/>
	<map:generate src="documents/manage/manage.xml"/>
	<map:transform src="documents/manage/manage.xslt"/>
	<map:transform type="session"/>
	<map:serialize/>
</map:act>

The html output from this pipeline (after successful authentication) now has:

<session:getxml context="authentication" value="/authentication/ID"></session:getxml>

I was expecting the name of the authorised user rather a modified <session:getxml> tag.

Am I missing something, or can't the session transformer be used like this?

Many thanks,

Paul.

--
Paul Bowler