Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sheikji Nazirudeen <sn...@mail.som.syr.edu> on 2003/07/30 20:04:01 UTC

[users@httpd] Configuration problems

Hello guys,
 1.  I have some question regarding configuring groups authentication
for apache with netscape directory server. Let me which attributes in
the httpd.conf file for the setting group authentication has to be
modified.
  2.  Is there a possiblity for using apachectl startup script to start
individual apache servers with individual IP addresses. I mean one
apache servers with multiple daemons.

Sheik