Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by TonyY <to...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/13 17:14:18 UTC

Can anyone tell me how to subscribe to
Windows PHP users list in Using PHP on Microsoft Windows?

I have looked us3.PHP.net and unable to tell how to subscribe to this list.

Thanks,

Tony

Posted by TonyY <to...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you very much.  I got right this time.
Best,
Tony

Bastien Koert <ba...@hotmail.com> wrote:
choose the php for window list and click the 'normal' radio button...add
your email to the box below and hit 'subscribe'

bastien

Posted by Bastien Koert <ba...@hotmail.com>.