Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Mark Swanson <sw...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/15 22:41:14 UTC

WSIF bad jar file.

Does anyone else get this when they `jar xvf wsif-all-1.0.jar` ?

I'm trying to use the IBM WSIF package found:
http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/wsif

Thanks.

extracted: com/ibm/wsif/WSIFStaticPortFactory.class
  created: com/
java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid stored block lengths
        at
java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:142)
        at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.read(ZipInputStream.java:142)
        at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.closeEntry(ZipInputStream.java:93)
        at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.getNextEntry(ZipInputStream.java:71)
        at sun.tools.jar.Main.extract(Main.java:679)
        at sun.tools.jar.Main.run(Main.java:193)
        at sun.tools.jar.Main.main(Main.java:907)

Re: WSIF bad jar file.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Mark,

Were you able to fix the problem? If not let me know and we can
try sending you the jar directly.

Sanjiva.

Re: WSIF bad jar file.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Mark,

Re: WSIF bad jar file.

Posted by Heitzso <he...@home.com>.
Mark Swanson wrote:

>Does anyone else get this when they `jar xvf wsif-all-1.0.jar` ?
>
>I'm trying to use the IBM WSIF package found:
>http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/wsif
>
>Thanks.
>
>extracted: com/ibm/wsif/WSIFStaticPortFactory.class
>  created: com/
>java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid stored block lengths
>        at
>java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:142)
>        at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.read(ZipInputStream.java:142)
>        at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.closeEntry(ZipInputStream.java:93)
>        at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.getNextEntry(ZipInputStream.java:71)
>        at sun.tools.jar.Main.extract(Main.java:679)
>        at sun.tools.jar.Main.run(Main.java:193)
>        at sun.tools.jar.Main.main(Main.java:907)

This may not be the issue, but some versions of Netscape habitually trashed
jars on the download.   If you had downloaded the jar via Netscape you
may want to try an alternative first (opera, ie, lynx) to insure the
download
was good.

Re: WSIF bad jar file.

Posted by Heitzso <he...@home.com>.