Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/28 13:20:50 UTC

Vote: JaxMe 0.5.1

Hi,

in order to release the Maven JaxMe Plugin, which depends on some
features, which aren't present in 0.5, I propose that we do release
0.5.1 from the current 0.5 branch. I'd do the work.

IMO, this version is sufficiently tested. The changes, which have been
incorporated recently, in particular the support for external binding
files, are additive and should not cause any harm. Therefore, I propose
to omit beta or rc versions.

Jochen

[] Changshin Lee (Ias)
[] Davanum Srinivas