Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/08/23 10:32:26 UTC

Fw: Git Push Summary

As I'm still on holidays and maybe someone can take over.
What we still miss to finish the 0.2-incubating release:

* make sure/verify that all artifacts are on maven.central

* copy artifacts to dist area
* send ANN mail.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Fw: Git Push Summary

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
just checked the sync. All is there now it seems.

Will upload the artifacts to the dist and write the ANN mail. Hope I can make it today

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Fw: Git Push Summary

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.